LEGAL BASES “Special Spring 2017 Drawing”
The campaign "Special Spring 2017 Drawing" will run from March 1, 2017 until April 30, 2017 (both inclusive), in order to draw a lottery between buyers who make their purchases in the same period, through the website or in the physical stores.
The term of application of this promotion is all the Spanish territory (except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla) and all Europe.
The term of the promotion begins on March 1, 2017, from the moment it is activated the access to participation in this promotion and ends on April 30, 2017 both inclusive.
If for reasons of force majeure it is necessary to defer, modify, cancel or repeat the promotion, this fact will be notified on the web or in the medium where this campaign is being promoted.
The drawing will have three winners.
Each winner of the "Special Spring 2017 Drawing" will get a gift card of 50 € which can be redeemed on the Medieval Factory website (https://www.medievalfactory.com), in addition to the free shipping. To receive his prize, the winner must present the purchase receipt of the order made on the Medieval Factory website or in the physical stores between March 1, 2017 and April 30, 2017.
If the winning person does not contact the company within 7 days of his or her appointment, the prize will be declared void.
MECHANICS OF PROMOTION
The contest is aimed at all buyers of Medieval Factory, over 18 years.
- The participation in this contest of the workers and employees of Medieval Factory and of the associated stores is excluded. Likewise, the persons linked to the companies responsible for carrying out the present promotion, as well as to the distributors, concessionaires and suppliers, may not participate in this promotion.
- The winner of the draw will be randomly selected by the Application of the contest among all the participants.
- The winning participant will be informed through the Facebook page of Medieval Factory, after the draw on May 10, 2017. To collect the gift he/she must contact the company Medieval Factory with his receipt in a maximum term of 7 days. Otherwise the prize will be declared deserted.
- The winner has the right to renounce the prize won, however, he can not, under any circumstances, exchange it for another prize or request its value in money.
- Medieval Factory declines any liability for damages or claims produced subsequently in relation to the prize object of this promotion.
- In the case of detecting irregularities in the behavior of the participants that could cause any damage to the image of Medieval Factory, the organization reserves the right to eliminate such participants.
- The data provided by the participants must be truthful. Since the data are essential for participation in this promotion, in the event that they are false, Medieval Factory will eliminate the participant and even if it is a winner of a prize of the present promotion, it will not be delivered to him.
- The mere fact of participating in this promotion implies the acceptance of the present bases without reservations, and the criterion of Medieval Factory in the resolution of any question derived from the promotion.
- The participant of the present promotion exonerates of the most extensive form that in the Medieval Factory proceed from any type of responsibility, sanction, claim, demand or cause, civil, mercantile, penal, administrative, etc., including of course indemnities of any nature: expenses, costs, etc. (With express inclusion of attorneys' fees).
- Medieval Factory is exempt from all responsibility in case of malfunction of the electronic communication networks that prevent the normal development of the promotion by causes outside the company and especially by external acts of bad faith. Neither will be responsible for the problems of transmission or loss of data not attributable to it.
- Medieval Factory reserves the right to withdraw or modify the mechanics of the promotion in case it is necessary, for which it will inform pertinently through the same means in which the promotion has been published and also modify the present bases if appropriate.
- The client who participates in the promotion is informed and agrees that the data collected and previously requested for participation, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, will be included in a file called PROMOTIONS registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, whose responsibility for the file is MEDIEVAL FACTORY SL And whose main purpose is the sending of offers and promotions, participation in sweepstakes, conducting surveys, sending advertising, subscriptions, etc.
- In turn, the client that participates in the contest is informed that, in the case of being awarded, their identification data and even the photographs taken may be published in the media or social networks that Medieval Factory deems appropriate for Record the promotion.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition free of charge by contacting MEDIEVAL FACTORY S.L., with address at Ctra. Sagunto-Burgos KM 146,5, 44380 Villarquemado (Teruel), Spain; Or via email to email@example.com, together with proof valid in law, as a photocopy of I. D. and indicating in the subject "DATA PROTECTION".
ACCEPTANCE OF THE BASES
The simple participation implies the acceptance of the present bases, reason why the manifestation in the sense of not accepting all or part of the same will imply the exclusion of the participant and as a consequence, MEDIEVAL FACTORY will be released from the fulfillment of the obligation contracted with said participant.